MEET US IN MARCH TO EXPLORE A NEW, RADICAL APPROACH TO LIVING WITH PURPOSE, CREATING FREEDOM & LEAVING A LEGACY
This is an your chance to explore a deeper, richer, holistic approach to transformation. A chance to explore the mindset, habits and behaviors that have been barriers to growth and success – and discover how to move past them.
Okay, Doreen…are you saying this conference will help me FINALLY take consistent action on:
- Stepping powerfully into my purpose?
- Building confidence and belief in myself?
- Advancing my career?
- Getting out of debt?
- Strengthening my personal relationships?
- Building wealth?
- Engaging in self care?
- Growing my business bottom line?
- Networking and building professional relationships?
- Gaining clarity on what my next steps are?
- Moving past fear and procrastination?
- Preparing for a promotion?
- Finding a mentor?
- Becoming more successful?
- Achieving my biggest goals?
Yes, I am!
NOW IS YOUR TIME TO ACHIEVE MORE, LEVEL UP AND PLAY FULL OUT
It's your time to move from information gatherer to consistent action taker. We'll teach you how to apply what you know - moving past the barriers that hold you back.
Internal TRANSFORMATION | External RESULTS
THE KEY TO PURPOSE, FREEDOM & LEGACY
WHY ATTEND THE GET RADICAL CONFERENCE?
This Conference is for you if…
- you are a high goals, self-starter ready to take bold action.
- you are a purpose driven go-getter who knows you are destined for greater success.
- you have goals but have struggled to implement and stay consistent.
- you want to gain a deeper understanding on how to maximize your potential.
- you’re ready to increase your confidence, assertiveness and speak up to get what you want.
- you desire, and deserve, abundance – in every area of life.
- you’re focused on maximizing this opportunity called life.
- you’re ready to create more joy, fulfillment and happiness.
- you understand the importance and are committed to experiencing an internal transformation.
This Conference isn’t for you if…
- you want to be a spectator, instead of engaging in the process.
- you want to just come, sit and listen, not take action and make things happen.
- you are looking for the next “how-to”, rather than digging into being inspired.
- you aren’t ready for a shift in your mindset, behaviors and habits.
- you want external results without internal transformation.
What You’ll Explore
This is your time to take bold, courageous and RADICAL action to accelerate success!
DURING YOUR 3 DAYS WITH DOREEN
- Why you think what you think – overcoming unconscious blocks that impact our opinions, perspectives and world view.
- Why you believe what you believe – understanding the key elements needed to get past limiting beliefs that hold you back.
- Why you fail to take consistent action – with the amount of information you already have.
- Why you feel stagnant or stuck – after making progress or hitting some milestones.
- Why you’re challenged with fear, procrastination and overwhelm – knowing you have what it takes to move forward.
- Why your current habits or behaviors serve or hinder you – and figuring out how to eliminate what’s holding you back.
- Why it’s important to be selective about your circle of influence – as they have the ability to get you off track.
- Why a simple shift in your mindset DNA can make the difference in your wealth, abundance, fulfillment and joy.
- Why family, culture, experiences and media impact your desires and dreams – and the importance of knowing which cues to embrace and which to release.
- How to discover your true intentions – so your impact and legacy will be greater.
- How to identify your authentic goals – awaking a new level of enthusiasm that propels you to action (even when you don’t feel like it).
- How to leverage your awareness, skills and abilities to achieve more – tapping into your unique gifts and talents, allowing you to become more confident and assertive.
- How to diminish the doubt and disbelief as you pursue your goals – playing bigger than you ever thought possible.
- How to confidently deal with disappointments, setbacks and challenges – so you can bounce back quicker and be resilient in the face of adversity.
- How to speak up and speak out for what you want and what you need – unapologetically asking for what you deserve – more money, opportunity, responsibility or deeper relationships.
- How to set boundaries, prioritize and take charge of your time – using the power of your “yes” and your “no” to put you, and your goals, first.
- How to leave your comfort zone, take risks and go for goals that scare you – taking bold and courageous leaps to finally overcome the fear that’s been standing in your way.
- A life structure that focuses on your top priority – allowing you to better manage overwhelm and stress.
- Your personalized action plan to get on track and stay on track – specifically designed for your unique set of circumstances.
- The accountability process that gives you support you need – so you don’t take this journey alone.
- The methods to protect your time to get the most important tasks done – positioning you with the confidence to set boundaries and honor them.
- The process for building on your gifts and talents – so you can focus on your authentic goals in every area of your life .
- Your plan to pre-empt challenges and barriers that hinder your progress – creating a process to sidestep situations that try to block your progress.
- The confidence to accelerate success and achieve more faster – making you experience more of what you want in life NOW.
- Your RADICAL Success 90 Day Action Guide – a step-by-stpe personalized strategic plan that walks you through the process for achieving RADICAL success once you get home.
Friday, March 20th
7:30am – VIP Registration Opens
8:00am – General Registration Opens
9:00am – Opening Ceremonies/Welcome
9:30am – Morning Sessions
12:30pm – 2:00pm VIP Luncheon with Doreen Rainey & Kellee Edwards (Platinum VIP Registrations Only)
2:00pm – Afternoon Sessions
6:00pm - 7:30pm Networking Meet & Greet Reception (Platinum VIP & VIP Registrations Only)
Saturday, March 21st
7:00am – 8:30am - VIP Breakfast Workshop with Doreen Rainey & Jennifer Justice (Platinum VIP & VIP Registrations Only)
8:30am – 12:30pm – General Sessions, Workshops, Cohort Networking
12:45pm – 1:45pm – VIP Luncheon with Doreen Rainey & Nicole Ari Parker (Platinum VIP Registrations Only)
2:00pm – 5:30pm – Afternoon Workshops, Networking Breaks
5:30pm – 7:00pm – Dinner On Your Own
7:00pm – 9:00pm – RADICAL Power Coaching
Sunday, March 22nd
7:00am – 8:30am – VIP Breakfast Workshop with Doreen Rainey & Mona Sharma (Platinum VIP & VIP Registrations Only)
9:00am – 12:30pm – Workshops/Closing Ceremonies
*Platinum VIP and VIP Registrations are extremely limited
**This agenda and program is subject to change
What Others Have to Say…
I appreciate you so much for walking out your purpose and designing this transformational experience for us! I thought this was going to be a cookie cutter “how to” training but you surprised me by forcing us to do an internal MRI and uncover those strongholds that make us question our greatness.
— Tiffany Murphy
The Get Radical Women's Conference was the most comprehensive event I have ever attended. I loved every moment! The keynote speakers were fantastic. In addition, there were so many great options for breakout sessions that I wanted to split myself in two. My "cup is so full" and I am definitely excited. However, the most significant part is that every presenter stressed the importance of action. The greatest take away from each speaker were the tips to get started, practical ideas to keep it moving and to never stop taking steps, no matter how small, toward my goals. This experience has caused a shift in my thoughts and my total being. No matter what path lay before me, I know there is nothing I can not achieve! Thanks to Doreen and your staff!
Jill Cole Walker - Queens, New York
The thing that impacted me the most was the fact that we were women from all over the USA sharing the same struggles, concerns, fears and issues. But at the end of the day, we were refreshed and ready to go back out and meet the world.
Margaret, West Point
My value as a woman and a highly skilled professional was re-affirmed as a result of attending the conference. I was inspired by the speakers as well as the people attending the conference to be confident, set high personal and professional goals, and develp a plan for achievement of those goals.
Beryl D. Scott, Chevy Chase, MD
Attending this conference shook me up. It helped me to release stagnation and remember my purpose. Attending the conference helped me to stretch my vision for myself and my life. It inspired me to greater action. Thank you!
LaTalya Palmer, MD
I had several obstacles get in the way of me attending, but persistence and faith were the leaders in my attending on Saturday. The two hour drive was nothing compared to the valuable content received. The speakers spoke to your heart and understood that women face many obstacles, but one can overcome them with networking, vision and faith. My belief is that these ladies are true gems that shine brilliantly as entrepreneurs. They have empowered me to continue with my purpose and fulfill my passion.
Jewel Williams, Spotsylvania, VA
The Get Radical Women's Conference impacted my life, both personally and professionally. I reconnected with friends I made last year, and made some new friends. The power, promise and potential of all these women together truly motivated me to remove the golden handcuffs and break through my fears to live my full potential because it truly is a crime to not share my gifts with the world.
Yvonna Stevens Baltimore, Maryland
Doreen Rainey's Get RADICAL Conference far exceeded my expectations. Being in the company of powerful, intelligent, and accomplished women provided invaluable inspiration. I am motivated, more than ever, to reach beyond my imagined potential...radically
Dr. Emelia Sam, Washington DC
I got invited to this conference by a friend who was traveling in town to attend. I didn't know what to expect but it was an amazing experience. It put me in motion to start doing the things I need to do to be a better woman and get on track with my career.
Christen McCluney, Washington DC